Making energy efficiency improvements not only helps you save energy and money but also enhances comfort and indoor air quality―making your home a healthier and more livable environment for your family. Even simple improvements like sealing leaky ducts, adding insulation, or installing an efficient heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system can make a big difference in your home’s comfort and air quality. When you complete a Home Upgrade or Advanced Home Upgrade you will:
- Save energy and lower your bills.
- Make your home more comfortable.
- Improve indoor air quality for a healthier and safer living environment for your family.
- Improve your home’s durability.
- Conserve resources and reduce greenhouse gases.
Plus, you can be eligible for incentives up to $5,500 as well as a $300 home energy assessment rebate.
Your Home Upgrade Advisor or Participating Contractor can explain all the benefits of specific energy efficiency upgrades and help you get the associated incentives and rebates.